The code is open source, you must unpack the code (in
SimpleNet can be Peer to peer and Host (scene by scene).
You can copy the HL implementation in
Wonderland/Net/SimpleNet/ServerBuilds in your project and create your own solution.
- Create scene instances
- Instantiate Prefabs
- Share components variables in scene instances (variable may be a complexe class containing list or dictionary recursively)
- Share components variables in instantiates Prefabs
- Share events in components
- Share Synchronized Vector2 and Vector3
- Share Globals (use case example: all players must press the play button)
- Master server (create and join a game identified by a unique id)
- Party instancing (configurable number by server. Servers ref in the master config with Hot update)
- Data Server (to save games data)